Auto Key Programming
Transponders are challenging bits of equipment which are infamously really expensive to mend at car dealerships. Employing an auto locksmith to mend your transponder is definitely a much faster and much cheaper option. Our technicians are able to configure brand-new vehicle keys, remove data from older ones which may have been stolen, as well as add brand-new keys to the car’s system if you want extra keys.
What Is A Transponder Key?
Our team realize that you may not be very familiar with the most up-to-date car technological advances. That’s why we try to demystify these things for you so that you have an idea of the problem you are facing.
A transponder key is like your run of the mill car key EXCEPT that it comes with a very small state-of-the-art electronic chip within it which greatly enhances the protection of the vehicle. Every electronic chip in each car key will feature a particular identification number appointed and set up in it from the time it was built. The transponder key matches with the receiver in the ignition of the car in order to work. When you go towards the car and trigger the transponder key, the receiver matches the identification number and only if it is a perfect pairing, will the car unlock automatically.
The Downside Of A Transponder Key
Being incredibly specialized in auto lock emergency situations, we must tell you that this safety and security element is at times a double-edged sword. This is due to the fact that if any aspect of your transponder key doesn’t work, the ignition won’t start, and you are left stranded with your car.
Illustrations Of Transponder Issues
– Transponders can become scrambled by others and may unexpectedly stop working or trigger an immobilizer. These types of scenarios can be tremendously aggravating and will need expert help.
– If you lose or damage your transponder then there is no choice but to reprogram a brand-new key to sync with your car.
– Occasionally something bizarre may happen to your car; headlights may blink, the alarm will set off, the driving wheel may well lock or the car won’t start. Typically this is because of a problem with the transponder and ECU.
London Auto Locksmiths possess the expert practical knowledge and technology needed in order to resolve these kinds of issues for you on-site. A large number of roadside recovery organizations don’t carry these tools and won’t be able to assist you. If something such as this happens, it’s important to inquire with an auto locksmith first for advice, before phoning anyone else. If you get in touch with our ROUND-THE-CLOCK emergency customer care line, we ensure that a service technician will be with you fast to attend to the problem and get you on your way as fast as possible. Speed is our forte, so look no more, phone us on 0333 772 0769
We offer the below services at extremely competitive rates:
– Replacement of misplaced transponder keys
– Fixing of damaged or faulty transponder keys
– Transponder key copying methods
– Key programming on-board
– Synchronizing of transponder key electronic chip.
And so, if you’re dealing with a transponder issue, don’t hesitate in phoning our professional team. We leave absolutely no stone unturned in order to achieve a suitable solution by applying our specialist car key programming practices.