Auto Key Programming
Transponders are challenging bits of equipment which are infamously really expensive to mend at car dealerships. Employing an auto locksmith to mend your transponder is really a much faster and much cheaper option. Our technicians are able to configure brand-new vehicle keys, remove information from older ones which may have been snatched, as well as add brand-new keys to the car’s system if you want extra keys.
What Is A Transponder Key?
Our team realize that you may not be very familiar with the most up-to-date car technology. That’s why we try to demystify things for you so that you have an idea of the problem you are facing.
A transponder key is like your regular car key EXCEPT that it comes with a very small state-of-the-art electronic chip within it which greatly enhances the protection of the vehicle. Every electronic chip in each car key will feature a particular identification number appointed and configured in it from the time it was built. The transponder key matches with the receiver in the ignition of the car so as to work. When you go towards the car and trigger the transponder key, the receiver matches the identification number and only if it is a perfect match, will the car open automatically.
The Downside Of A Transponder Key
Being incredibly specialized in auto lock emergency situations, we must tell you that this safety and security element is at times a double-edged sword. This is due to the fact that if any aspect of your transponder key doesn’t work, the ignition won’t start, and you are left stranded with your car.
Illustrations Of Transponder Issues
– Transponders can become scrambled by other transponders and may unexpectedly stop working or trigger an immobilizer. These types of situations can be highly irritating and will need expert help.
– If you lose or damage your transponder then it’ll be necessary to reprogram a brand-new key to sync with your car.
– Occasionally something bizarre may happen to your car; headlights may blink, the alarm system will set off, the driving wheel may well lock or the car will not start. Normally this is because of a problem with the transponder and ECU.
London Auto Locksmiths possess the expert practical knowledge and technology needed in order to resolve these kinds of issues for you on-site. A large number of roadside recovery companies don’t carry this equipment and won’t be able to assist you. In the event something such as this happens, it’s important to inquire with an auto locksmith first for advice, before telephoning anyone else. If you get in touch with our ROUND-THE-CLOCK emergency customer care line, we ensure that a service technician will be with you fast to attend to the problem and get you on your way as fast as possible. Speed is our forte, so look no more, get in touch with us on 0333 772 0769
We offer the below services at truly competitive prices:
– Replacement of misplaced transponder keys
– Fixing of damaged or faulty transponder keys
– Transponder key copying methods
– Key programming on-board
– Synchronizing of transponder key electronic chip.
So if you’re dealing with a transponder issue, don’t hesitate in calling our professional team. We leave absolutely no stone unturned in order to achieve a suitable solution by applying our professional car key programming practices.